10/19/05

Bye-Bye Nana and Papa


My parents headed home yesterday after spending the week up in SLC. I guess it was time to escape from the hustle and bustle of the big city and get back to country livin'. It's always fun to have them around; it gives us an excuse to get together as a family. It sounds strange since we all live so close to one another, but there are times when I won't see Alicia and Jason for weeks at a time. Once my parents arrived, I saw the fam on almost a daily basis. Surprisingly enough, it was pretty fun.

I was glad to have my parents spend some time with Kennedy. It's a challenge building that relationship with them being 4 hours away, so any time they can spend together is great! It was so fun to watch Kennedy play with her Papa, or read stories with her Nana. My parents are fun grandparents and I'm glad they want to be so involved with Kennedy and the other kids. Kennedy sure loves her Nana and Papa!

No comments: