2/19/13

Books and Bagels

This morning we took the kids to Books and Bagels over at the school. This is a fun little tradition that the school puts on once a month. I haven't been able to attend very often, since it doesn't really work with my schedule. I was excited though that both Tara and I could attend. Even if it's a small thing, spending time together is always worth it.

books and bagels


It's funny to see the kids different reactions had when we woke them up to get ready. Kennedy was excited - she practically jumped out of bed. Dylan started slow, but quickly warmed to the idea. Alex hid his head under his pillow. After a few moments of prodding he finally volunteered the reason - "There's not going to be anything for me to eat. I can't stand bagels." We assured him that life would move on and food would be found.

books and bagels


In the end it was bagels for everyone (except Alex).

No comments: