One of the things I like most about my calling in Young Men's is the fun times we get to have with the kids when we're all together. Once a month we pack up both the Young Men and Young Women for an evening of fun. This month we headed up to Mountain Dell for a little late night sledding.My favorite part of the night was taking Kennedy with me. She loves hanging around the older kids and, fortunately for us, they like her too.
We had a total blast tonight. The hill was slick and sent us down at some pretty good speeds.
I'm not going to say I kept up with the teenagers, but Kennedy and I managed to hold our own. Even better, no one got hurt - always a plus when you're rocketing across ice on a piece of plastic.
Thanks for being my sled partner Dede!
No comments:
Post a Comment