Tara and I split our time between the big and small rides and I think we could all say we enjoyed out time at Lagoon. We ended the day exhausted as we did our last few rides together. All in all a great day of fun at the happiest place in Utah.
8/10/11
It's What Fun Is
Our summer of fun continued yesterday as we packed up the kids and headed to Lagoon. It's KUTV's annual 2 for 1 days at the park and we joined my sister's family and my dad (and several thousand of our closest friends) for an evening of rides and thrills.
Since Alex and Dylan aren't tall enough yet for the big coasters, they spent the day in Kiddieland. I don't know if you've been in this part of Lagoon lately, but there are some pretty fun rides. The new BomBora coaster was a ton of fun. Dylan couldn't get enough as he screamed "Again, again" each time the ride came to a close. Other fun rides included the Jumping Dragon, the Dinosaur Drop, Rattlesnakes Rapids, Tidal Wave, and the old standby - the Wild Animal Kingdom Train.
Kennedy was ready for a day of big fun. She went on all the major coasters and was a complete trooper. Even though I could tell how scared she was of Wicked, she perserved and we had a great time. Some of her favorite rides included Samurai, the Rocket, Colossus, and the Jet Star 2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment