6/6/11

Surprise Visitor

A few days ago Tara's brother Paul sent us an email about a surprise visitor at the family cabin over Memorial Day. Apparently a tiny brown bear was roaming around Hobble Creek and decided to drop in for a visit. It was friendly enough; probably just out looking for food and to meet his new neighbors.



We had to smile when we got a call that Paul was going to be part of a news story on KSL about a wild bear loose in the mountains. Guess it was a slow day for the headlines. Still, it was fun to see Paul and his 15 seconds of fame...


Video Courtesy of KSL.com

Overall, I don't know if there's much of a story here, but it was "kind of awesome, in an awesome way."

1 comment:

Patty said...

Ok, that was funny. Mean, but funny! ha ha ha

I look forward to meeting Kai. I am still working on being a dog owner myself. I can't even raise 4 kids ... what was I thinking!