
Kennedy headed down to her Nana and Papa's house earlier this week. For the past month or so, Dede has wanted to take a vacation down to New Harmony and she finally got her wish. I have to say it's been a little lonely in our house without our Dede girl. She has such a big personality that you can really feel her absence. I'm sure she's having a great time playing with her cousin Chloe and enjoying Southern Utah.
Tonight we decided to call Kennedy using Skype's video chat. It was a bit chaotic trying to talk and watch one another, but it was fun to hear Dede's voice and to see her smiling face. I have to assume she misses us a bit as well. She actually told Alex that she loves him! That's a far cry from last week when she asked if she could give Alex back. I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder....
1 comment:
wow- that's huge that she went down all by herself without you! I don't know if our girls would do that. Her new haircut is super cute too.
Post a Comment