I know I'm crazy right. The day after we got home from our rain out in the Uintas the ward was having the annual Father Kids campout. Since I felt a bit cheated over our short trip to the West Fork of Black's Fork - we were in. At least Alex, Dede, and I were in (sorry D - maybe next year). The campsite was up past Oakley in the Smith Morehouse part of Weber Canyon, close enough to justify another trip. We had a great time. Alex didn't puke this year. Kennedy wasn't the only girl. In fact, the kids had tons of friends to play with. I loved it because I had a lot of "guy" time with the other dads. It really is a fun tradition and I'm glad we were able to make it.
And the best part of all - no RAIN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment