Kennedy has regressed a bit in her interest in playing sports. It's fun for her to get together with her friends on the team, but she hasn't cared much for what's going on with the game. I could tell she wasn't that into tee ball last year, but she said she wanted to play (right after we learned that two of the girls in the neighborhood were playing). Still, I think she has fun when she hits, fielding bores her to tears however. She's been a trooper to stick it out, but we'll have to see if she returns for another season.
Alex, on the other hand, has really enjoyed playing this season. He still has his moods, but you will constantly find him carrying his bat around with him in our yard. He loves to hit and seems to have a knack for making contact when you pitch to him. Like Dede, Alex doesn't care for the field. I think it's the lack of action that bores little kids with fielding. Still, it's been fun to watch Alex develop some of his abilities and to enjoy playing with other kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment