2/3/10

Groundhog's Day

Over the past couple of months I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog's Day. I pretty much get up at the same time every day (even though I don't hear Sonny and Cher as I wake up). I head downstairs and get in a little exercise (wither the Wii, weights, or the bike). Because of the diet I eat the same foods every day (two boiled eggs for breakfast, 1 apple for snack, ham sandwich on wheat for lunch, orange for snack, then dinner). I ride the bus to work every day and sit in the same seat (got to have my buffer zone on the bus). I work at my computer most days and spend a ton of time on the same sites and in the same programs. When I get home at night the kids and I go through the same routine of wrestling, eating, running, playing, and struggling (to go to bed). A few hours later Tara and I go to bed while listening to the same radio station (KUER plays jazz til midnight). A few hours later it all starts over again....

Wow, I am so boring.

1 comment:

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

SWEET CONSISTENCY!!!