2/10/06

For Dinner I'll be having Crow


I guess this is the right time for me to eat crow. Some of you know more about my aversion to this topic than others, but I've been forced recently to buy a product I've tried to avoid for years. Not a toupee, not a walker, no this is much worse - bought a cell phone.

I can already hear a few of you snicker, since I've argued against them for years. However, I have to admit that once I bought a phone I've become a bit obsessive. I've read the owner's manual for hours, pouring over every feature. Speed dial, special ring tones, picture ID for callers, everything is new to me and I like it. I still don't know if I'll turn the phone on (that's been the biggest complaint about any work cell phones I've had in the past - they're always off!), but I guess I'm becoming part of the digital age. Not bad since I'm a technology trainer. Anyway, if you need to reach me - just call.

No comments: