I kept talking up the chance to go together to the game and, by the day it arrived, Alex was finally on board. It didn't hurt that we planned to ride TRAX with some friends from our neighborhood. Once we got to the arena, it was time for our climb. As you can imagine free tickets to the Jr. Jazz aren't close. I think we were a couple rows down from the top - still it didn't matter. We were together and that was enough for me.Alex was fairly interested in the game for a while. The Jazz were winning and that kept things positive. I will say that Alex was a little more interested in the treats I promised him than he was on the court. In the end the free tickets cost me $5 for TRAX, $5 for an oversized pretzel, and $5 for some nachos. It didn't matter to me though. I was just happy to spend some time with my son. To me, the night was priceless....

No comments:
Post a Comment