I have been driving for over 20 years. There have been momentary lapses of judgement. I ran a stop sign once. Made a few illegal turns. Had a broken tail light. I have never been cited for a traffic violation. Never, that is, until today.
I was headed out to a workshop at Copper Hills High School and I was going too fast. I knew I was speeding, but I didn't know what the speed limit was. As I saw the flashing lights I knew I was in trouble.
I thought I might get a break since I was driving a state vehicle and haven't ever gotten a ticket before. No such luck. I was going 15 miles an hour over the limit (I learned that I was in a 35 mile an hour zone)
The streak ended as I was ticketed for driving 44 MPH in a 35 zone. The cop did give a break for a good record - super! It's killing me. I am a total grandma driver and now I have a speeding ticket. ARGH!

1 comment:
Major bummer!!!! Go to traffic school and get it off your record.
Post a Comment