6/18/12

Text of the Year


I've been trying to get season tickets to the Utes for the past few years, but up to this point I have been shut out.  Whether it was long lines, cash flow problems, conference realignment, or just bad luck I couldn't seem to get things to go my way.  That leads us to today when I had this texting exchange with my friend Eric.

Have you had any luck getting tickets yet?

Nope, any suggestions?

Let me call up there and see what I can do.

A few minutes later.

Who's your buddy?  Who's your pal?  Give me a call.

I immediately called Eric to learn that he used his connections to score me a pair of season tickets to split with my friend Sam. 

Unreal.

It only took three years, but I have season tickets to the Utes.  It only took 3 years - and one important phone call - Thanks Eric!

No comments: