2/6/12

Super Bowl Fun

Yesterday was the Super Bowl and the biggest party of the year (so far). We packed up the van to go down to Paul's house for some good food and fun company. I didn't really care about the winner of the game. Neither the Patriots or Giants are that exciting to us, so we just hoped for a close game. The game didn't disappoint. A score for the win on the final drive for the G-Men. I think my favorite part of the game were a few memorable commercials.

 First - I loved the spoof of Ferris Bueller's Day Off for the Honda CR-V. This show was a big part of my friends' culture and a 2 minute return to high school made my day.

 

 Speaking of making my day, the Clint Eastwood halftime ad was amazing. I don't really care about Chrysler, but the ad's message of American resiliency and pride came through - loud and clear.

 

Last, what would the Super Bowl be without a great commercial for Doritos. Watching this dog made me laugh out loud. Always a good commercial when a cat ends up missing.

 

No comments: