9/9/10

Alex's First Day of Preschool

Alex started his preschool yesterday with Miss Fidge and Miss Alyson.

IMG_0870

 I wasn't sure how he would do, since he's a little shy at times and nervous in new situations.  He was a champ!  He went right in, sat down and seemed right at home in the classroom.  I was so proud of my little guy.  He absolutely loves preschool and is doing great.  We love you little man!  You are awesome!

Here's a few of the first day of school photos.

DSC_0003

I love this bag we found for him. Too bad he lost it already!

DSC_0001

IMG_0871

2 comments:

Angee said...

Man your kids are growing up fast. I can't believe Alex is ready for preschool. Lucky teachers...

Liz said...

Alex is so cute. What a handsome little guy! And so lucky to have such a great teacher! Miss you guys.