For the past several years we've wanted to cut down the tree in the northeast corner of our front yard. It's not that we're tree haters, we just hated this tree. The tree was getting too large to maintain. The needles caused us endless grief as they killed the grass and took hours to clear every year. The roots have overtaken our lawn. All that ended on Saturday.
A couple of "tree guys" were working the street and gave us a deal, so we jumped on it. Some cutting, some pulling, and some gravity and the tree was down. We still have some work to do on the stump, but we've certainly changed the landscape of our yard once again.



1 comment:
Hey Jared and Tara,
It feels like ages since I caught up with your blog. LOVE the new bathroom! Good job! It looks so nice. I bet you are loving it. Well, it feels like ages since I last saw you too. Hope it's not too much longer...maybe this summer or fall?
Michelle
Post a Comment