You may not know this about Alex, but he is a dragon junkie. He is totally obsessed with them. If you talk to Alex for 5 minutes he'll find some way to weave dragons into the conversation. The second he learned there was a new movie about dragons - he was in.
We started out with dinner at the Mayan, or I should say I started out with dinner at the Mayan. Alex was far too interested in the cliff divers to eat any food. He kept asking me why they were diving into the water and when would he get to take a turn. On another note I think the Mayan is totally overrated. The food is way too expensive for the quality. I don't need to pay extra for the atmosphere - I'd rather have something good to eat.After dinner we headed off to the iMax theater. I was a little worried whether or not Alex would wear th 3D glasses, but he came through like a trooper. It didn't hurt that I told him they were dragon glasses. The movie was great. Lots of action, fun story, and tons of DRAGONS. Alex absolutely loved it. And I loved the fact that I was spending time with my son.

No comments:
Post a Comment