After I sat down, Kennedy turned and said, "Dad, I think I want to bear my testimony." I asked her what she would say and she replied she would talk about Jesus. As we continued to talk, I thought Kennedy was losing her nerve, so I decided not to press the issue.
About ten minutes later Dede asked if I would take her to stand so she could use the microphone. How could I say no to that? So, up we went. At first she was a little nervous when she looked out and saw everyone staring back at her. She asked if I could help her get started, so I said, " What do you think about Primary?" She told everyone she liked going to Primary and really liked her teachers. After the ice was broken, she was off and running. She talked about her family, Jesus, and and how she knew the church was true. Short and sweet, awfully sweet.
Tara and I are so proud of our little girl. I wasn't surprised that she could get in front of everyone and talk. I was a bit surprised how much she wanted to share her love for Jesus. Way to go Dede!

1 comment:
Sweetest thing! I love the sweet innocent testimony that children have! You just pray that they never loose it!
Post a Comment