
Each year I write this blog and hope that what I say will mean something down the road. I know that Tara and I are probably the only ones these for which little stories matter, but I like writing down our adventures and a few of my thoughts. One of my favorite aspects of blog writing is blog publishing. It seems like each spring I finishing compiling the previous year's blog into a book. Well, I finished 2009 a couple days ago and it arrived from Blurb today.
It looks really good. After four previous books I'm starting to get down a format I like and I can knock it out pretty quickly. This year I did something kinda fun. Since we had some extra pages at the end of the book I created a photo montage to the last decade of our lives. It was cool to look through photos of our little family, starting with the two of us from 2000 to 2004, and the family years from 2005 to the present. I know it's just for us, but the blog books are a big reason you keep seeing my thoughts in type.
1 comment:
Amen. I love those blog books. Although it still takes me way too long to put one together...
Post a Comment