
Over the past couple of days we've done some pretty major things - plumbing is in, cement is poured, and the door frames have been removed. We really look like we've building a bathroom. I have to say that everyone who's helped on the project has saved us a ton. From Chrys on the plubming, Alan and Lynn on the concrete, and Sam on everything else this has become quite a group project.
This past weekend Alex and I demolished the rest of the entry way as we prepare to frame the new walls. It was a blast! I have only known the basement looking a certain way and tearing down the door frame has totally opened everything up. This week we move into the framing, more plumbing, electrical, and then comes the dry wall. This could actually start looking like a bathroom pretty soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment