We have spent every Tuesday at Park days with the kids in the neighborhood. I've really enjoyed this weekly event, just to get to hang out with the moms in the neighborhood and have some adult conversation. The last couple of weeks have been especially fun. Last week we went to Liberty Park. The kids loved playing in the seven canyons water feature and swinging at the playground.


This week, our neighbor invited us up to her condo at Snowbird. We spent the day swimming, eating and playing at the cute little playground. The best part was that it was 100 degrees in the valley and 80 degrees in the canyon. That made the playground much more bearable.
We also went to Kennecott Copper Mine on Monday with Char, Candace and Heather and all the kids. We had a great time there. The kids loved the huge dump trucks and looking into the huge open pit. After Kennecott, we went to the cute little town of Copperton for lunch at the playground. The kids had a great time and it was fun to see the family. No pics, I forgot my camera, as always!
It's been a fun summer so far and I'm glad we have a few more weeks left to enjoy the freedom.
3 comments:
Sound like park days have been so much fun! I am so sad we had to miss it:(
man you guys are in a blogging mood. I guess I need to update mine. Sounds like you're having a nice summer :-)
Sounds like a fun summer! I wanna take my kids to K. Copper Mine - you'll have to tell me all about it.
Cute pics - cute kids!
Post a Comment