Alex and I are two days into our four day bachelor extravaganza. Kennedy went down to New Harmony on Thursday and Tara left for Arizona on Friday. That leaves the the two kings in an empty castle. So far we've made the most of our time together. Grooming hasn't involved brushes (hair not tooth). Clothes have made repeat performances. Dinner time has been take out. Bed time has been optional.We've had a great time hanging out with one another. I think the Wii has never seen such action in our home. Alex is totally obsessed and I enjoy playing with him, so I think we played four hours today. Another obsession for our little man is Kung Fu Panda. I've seen it twice already this weekend and I'm sure it will be on a couple more times.
Tomorrow we'll need to leave the house for church, but after that I'm dying spend the rest of the day at home for some quality Father/Son time. It's about time I teach Alex the finer details of the NFL playoffs.
2 comments:
too bad Alex can't come to Grace's Kung Fu Panda birthday party in 6 weeks! We love that movie too.
ALEX COULD NOT BE CUTER! JARED... YOU BETTER BE MAKING ALEX A "STEELERS" FAN!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!!!
Post a Comment