1/26/09

35 miles to Baltimore


Later this summer I'm going to a national conference in Washington D.C. I can't wait to see all the historic sites, the White House, Lincoln Memorial, the National Mall, Oriole Park.

That's right Oriole Park in Baltimore. It seems the same week I'm in D.C. the Red Sox are in Baltimore, a mere 35 miles away. How can I be within 35 miles of the Sox and not take in a game, or two.

The tickets came in the mail and now it's only 5 months til I'll be sitting in the lower box. I'm still not sure how I'll get to and from Baltimore, but I know what I'll be doing once I'm there.

3 comments:

84cypruspirates@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

In 2006 that's the same game we went to - that I sent you pictures of.

the Sox vs. the orioles. Baltimore sucks though so be prepared.

You also need to ride the train (metro) into town and then there is a shuttle to take you right back to union station after the game. We did that and it's pretty slick. Just have to show your ticket stub I think.

Angee said...

Now if you could send me the rest of your itinerary, plus figure out a way to get us to some more games, that would be great...