1/14/09

New Year, New Look

I don't know if I like the new template or not for the blog. One thing I know for sure, it was time for a blog makeover. Just like everything else, the new year provides for a chance to change. The modern look is definitely quite a departure from the past few years. I told Tara it reminds me of IKEA - all straight lines. Perhaps people will think we're Nordic. I hope it's like a haircut and it just takes a couple of weeks to get used to. What do you think?

3 comments:

Addie said...

Sorry we got disconnected...anywho, I love the new look it is quite IKEAish! Strong work! BTW...is there a prize for guessing the right month you buy a car???? I vote March. I hope I get a BIG prize.

Angee said...

I like the look as well. That is if you're trying to please your wife's college friends...

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

YOUR NEW LOOK MAKES YOU LOOK VERY CULTURED AND ARTISTIC! IT REMINDS ME OF... PIET MONDRIAN (DUTCH, 1872-1944). HE WAS AN ARTIST WHO WAS FACINATED BY SOMETHING CALLED "PURE ABSTRACTION". YOUR NEW BLOG LOOK... LOOKS ALOT LIKE MONDRIAN'S "COMPOSITION WITH RED, YELLOW AND BLUE" OIL ON CANVAS, DATED 1927. BEAUTIFUL GUYS!!!