I woke up this morning at 6:01. I lied in bed debating about whether or not I wanted to get going early and catch the 6:50 bus. It was so warm under the covers and I really didn't want to move, still something kept telling me to suck it up and get out of bed already. I ignored the impulse and spent the next ten minutes looking at the clock radio until finally rising. I was on my normal schedule and left the house around 7:00 with twenty minutes before the bus would arrive. Just like you may have guessed the 7:20 bus never came. I stood at the stop for 45 minutes until the next bus arrived. I showed up half an hour late for work and scrambled the rest of the morning to make up for my tardiness.
6:01 - I knew I shouldn't have ignored you. It won't happen again.
1 comment:
Yay, another bus post!
Post a Comment