1/27/07

Mission Impossible

All of my excitement from yesterday is gone. Speed dial didn't matter. Bookmarking the ticket purchasing page was useless. I got onto the phone and computer at five minutes to 8:00 this morning and finally got through at 1:10! It took hundreds of phone calls to the ticket window and refeshes of the site to reach a automated system for purchasing tickets. Five hours on the phone and computer!

Still, that's ok right? We finally got through. I only needed 5 tickets/ game for consecutive games. I went through the entire ordering process and when it game time to select my seats I started high and kept going and going...eventually receiving 4 tickets in the upper bleacher. As you can see from the picture, we'll have to rely on the PA Announcer to figure out what's going on in the game. I still don't know what we'll do for the last ticket, or for the other night. I guess eBay will play an important role in getting us into the game. I love the Sox, but I hate trying to get tickets to go to Fenway!

1 comment:

Angee said...

That is why the Drapers stick to the Angels. :) You might try StubHub. We bought some tickets off of the internet from there and they send them right to your door. Good luck!