Last night I went to the Jazz/Sixers game with the YM/YW from the ward. When we first got the tickets last month it looked like a great chance to see Allen Iverson for the first time. Of course, AI was traded a couple weeks ago so now we got to see the likes of Willie Green and Kyle Korver (you know who they are right?!). The game was pretty average with the Jazz leading throughout. Basically the Jazz would go up by about 12 points or so, then Philly would cut it to 7, with Utah responding to go back up by double figures. Nothing really to write home about.
The real action was in the stands. I've never gone to a game before with 20 teenagers, but that's a group that can't sit still. Every 5 minutes I would have to stand up so someone could: 1) Go get a Churro 2) Go use the restroom 3) Go get a drink 4) Go see where Sarah's at 5) Go see where the Jazz Bear went......I thought the only ones who got up during the games were the guys on the beer runs, but no - a 14 year old with 10 dollars in their pocket gets up way more!
No comments:
Post a Comment