In preparation for this semester, I went to the T & L office downstairs to make some copies and I realized that I actually have my own mailbox down there. I've been doing this since August and this was the first time I'd seen my little space. Of course it was completely empty, but still - it's the first sign that I actually do something for the department. I'm dying to see if I can go another entire semester without receiving a single paper in my box. Perhaps I can set some kind of record!
1/19/07
Put it in my Box
Another semester of Integration of Educational Technology started last week and I'm glad to be back with the undergrads for another class. I'm hoping that I'll do a better job this time, having one course already beneath my belt. Things went well in the Fall, but I think I can do a better job this time. So far, we're two weeks into the class and I'm amazed how many students take this course. I wish I could say it's due to my superb abilities to inspire the next generation of educators, but I think the class is simply a requirement towards graduation in Elementary and Secondary Education. Oh well.
In preparation for this semester, I went to the T & L office downstairs to make some copies and I realized that I actually have my own mailbox down there. I've been doing this since August and this was the first time I'd seen my little space. Of course it was completely empty, but still - it's the first sign that I actually do something for the department. I'm dying to see if I can go another entire semester without receiving a single paper in my box. Perhaps I can set some kind of record!
In preparation for this semester, I went to the T & L office downstairs to make some copies and I realized that I actually have my own mailbox down there. I've been doing this since August and this was the first time I'd seen my little space. Of course it was completely empty, but still - it's the first sign that I actually do something for the department. I'm dying to see if I can go another entire semester without receiving a single paper in my box. Perhaps I can set some kind of record!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment