1/26/07

Getting Ready

A few months ago at work we began talking about summer conferences. Every year we are encouraged to attend a national conference for our own professional development. For the past 3 years I've gone to NECC, but with the conference being held in Atlanta (not someplace I'd like to be in June!) I started looking around. Someone mentioned that the Blackboard conference would be a good one for me to attend since we use that software in our online classes. Guess where the Blackboard conference is being held this year - oh, I don't know..could it be...BOSTON!!! I guess I'll take one for the team and head back to Beantown.


In preparation for the trip I've been looking into the essentials: Red Sox tickets, hotel, Red Sox tickets, travel, Red Sox tickets, Red Sox tickets. Did I mention that I'd like to see the Red Sox play while I'm out there. Anyway, tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 8 am so I'm getting ready. I've already entered Fenway Park into my speed dial and bookmarked the ticket page on my computer. There's no way I'm missing out on tickets this year. It should be quite a conference!

2 comments:

Angee said...

Jared is so lucky. Darren doesn't get a choice and gets to go to Atlanta. Let's see, Braves or Red Sox. Even being a Yankee fan I would choose the Red Sox. :)

Angee

Bryan said...

Jared,

Is it the Red Sox or have you simply been away from Chappo for too long!

If you come to Columbus, we could go to the, uh, a NHL Blue Jackets game.

Bryan