1/22/07

32

Well, I've had another birthday come and go. At this point there's nothing extremely memorable about one over another. I had a nice weekend to get ready for the big day. Tara and I went to a movie on Saturday and then came home for some nice Dragon Diner with the kids. Sunday was a family party to celebrate Jason and my birthday. Again, some good food was at the center of it all. I actually forgot how much more I like beef enchiladas over chicken enchiladas. MMM, Beefy....

Today was actually a pretty boring birthday. I basically spent the entire day at work, since I promised Ian that I would fill in at the Gym last night. The highlight for the day came when Tara and the kids showed up at East Millcreek to surprise me with a little treat. That made my day (even though Kennedy ate most of the taco they brought me).

I guess if there was a theme to this birthday it was all about books. I made a list of several books I wanted to read for Tara and so that's what I got. The reading list includes:


  • The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama

  • Why My Wife Thinks I'm an Idiot by Mike Greenberg

  • An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore

  • U2 by U2 by U2




Just so you know I'm starting out with The Audacity of Hope. I'll keep you informed. Thanks everyone for the great books and for another birthday.

3 comments:

chappo said...

Happy birthday old man! Michelle and the kids are excited to see you tomorrow. Sorry that I won't be there. Just remember when reading Al Gore's book that he also invented the internet. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'd forgotten about the Dragon Diner. You'll have to take me there next time I visit.

Anonymous said...

That was me by the way.

Bryan