8/16/06

Introducing Alex

Well, today we were able to bring Alexander home with us. There's still a long road ahead, but we are so happy to have him with us. You can only imagine how many different visitors we had today to welcome Alex and wish us well. So far Kennedy is intrigued with the idea of having a baby around. We'll have to wait and see what she has to say when she realizes that Alex isn't going anywhere. Since Alexander has slept most of the afternoon, it will be interesting to see if we get any sleep tonight. What's the line in Vegas: 4 hours - over or under?!



To view this movie, you'll need to download the Quicktime player.

3 comments:

Angee said...

Congrats you guys! He's a lucky little guy to get to hang out in the Covili home. Hopefully he'll get to hang out there for a long, long time. I only hope you haven't converted him to the Red Sox. You might want to wait until after this weekend. They're down 3 games to none. Go Yanks!

Angee

Anonymous said...

Jared and Tara,
We are so happy for you and can only the road you will travel to finalyze adoption for little Alex but, what a cutie and totally worth it! We will pray for you that things will go as well as you possibly can! Can't wait to meet Alex in person! We'll try to make it in soon!
Jon,Kim and Jessica

Anonymous said...

Jared & Tara-

Hey I am soooo Excited for you guys!! Alex is so Cute and I can't Believe how big Kennedy has gotten what an awesome family you guy's have!!!! I am really glad Dad told me about this so I can keep up with everyone!!! Jared You are such a riot you should write a column in the paper!!!

Love Pamela Rischen

Estsidegrl@aol.com