
Tara and Kennedy are away at Girls' Camp for the next couple of days, so while the cat's away the mice will.....geocache. How boring is that! I have the house to myself and so I go out to Taylorsville and cache with Jared Fawson. Still, it was a pretty fun night and we did end up with 15 caches.
I never get a kick out of having the house to myself. I am such a homebody that it doesn't really excite me to have freedom. It's not like I need some time alone to find myself, or that I can finally do the things I want to do since there's no one around. I get really bored when I'm alone for too long. I know that I could never be one of those guys who lives alone in a shack somewhere. I need someone to talk with and do stuff with - I'm lucky to be married. About the only thing I like about being home alone is having the whole bed to myself. Not having Tara put her cold feet next to mine is a true luxury, at least for one night.
No comments:
Post a Comment