7/13/14

Hiking through the Wild Flowers

We spent the week down in New Harmony.  While I was teaching all week at the Rural Schools Conference in Cedar City Tara and the kids took advantage of the down time to do all kinds of fun stuff - riding the 4 wheeler, swimming at the rec center, project time at the library. It was non stop adventure.

On Saturday we packed up all the kids and headed to the hills. It was the annual Wild Flower Festival up near Cedar Breaks and we wanted to get out of the heat. It was awesome! The kids loved getting out and seeing all the amazing colors as we hiked around Alpine Pond. Take a look:

Hike to Alpine Pond


Cedar Breaks


Wild flowers near Alpine Pond

1 comment:

Angee said...

Is this blogging I see? Yeah!

I have wanted to go to this in Cedar Breaks. Maybe next year...