4/29/13

On the Road

Wytecc 13'
Over the past six months I've traveled to several different states to promote Going Google.  So far, I've presented in Idaho, Missouri, Tennessee, and now you can add Wyoming to the list.   I know it isn't that far from SLC to Rock Springs, but it was fun to present to a new group of teachers.  Even better this trip was part of my duties on the UCET board.   Robert, Kelly, and I packed up the van and headed east for a fun filled night in good ol' Wyo.

I am impressed with the talent they assembled for this two day conference.  They had several big name speakers (ok, so they're only big names in the ed tech world) including David Warlick, Kevin Honeycutt, and Alan November.  I've heard all three speak at different venues from around the country and it was kinda fun being on the same docket they were.

The conference was quick, just two days and then we were heading back to Utah.  I'm not sure if much will come of my presentations, but I'm glad I got to spend some time with good teachers and good friends at Wytecc 13'.

No comments: