A few days ago I posted the following image to Facebook:
It was a picture of my grandfather at the National Mineworkers Convention of 1932, held in Indiana. I recently got an email from my uncle where the image was found on a mining website. I didn't think much of posting it to FB, but it quickly got a few responses.
The only thing about it is - all the comments came from my Haycock cousins. Unfortunately, the picture is of my Grandpa Covili, not my Grandpa Haycock. Not sure I have the heart to break the truth to my Haycock cousins....
1 comment:
Hello Jared
My name's Pierpaolo Covili, i'm your fourth (or maybe fifth
or sixth) degrees cousin.
I live in Modena, Italy
Maybe you heard some "rumors" about me from yr.
father, or from Larry & Barbara. They came to Italy last year and
visited us; i got some pictures that maybe
could interest you about our gran-gran-parents.
If you wanna get in touch and deal with me,
please write to simgas72@libero.it
For me will be a pleasure.
Sorry but i DO NOT have yr.mail
Pierpaolo
Post a Comment