12/15/11

For Your Birthday

Kennedy,


I wanted to take a moment to reflect upon our year together.  I am so proud of all you have accomplished over the past few months.  You are doing so well in school and have adjusted to all day learning.  I know you always  say your favorite part of school is hot lunch, but it is exciting to watch you read, write, and work with numbers.  You are excelling as a student and you can accomplish great things!


At home I can't tell you how much you mean to your mom and me.  You are really starting to become a big helper.  It is so important to us that you continue to take on more and more responsibility and I love that you are willing to pitch in.  You have a great chance to set an example for your younger brothers, as they want to follow your lead.  I hope you'll continue to show them that we can do hard things in our family.


Dede - you have so many talents and I hope you'll explore new opportunities to grow and learn.  I know you were a bit reluctant to start piano, but it is so fun to listen to you practice new songs.  It has shown me again that you can do anything you set your mind to.  Trust in yourself and keep working hard.  You are incredible!


I love you little girl.  You bring a smile to my face and joy to my heart.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday.


Daddy

No comments: