3/20/11

I've Been Jimmered

I can't believe I'm saying this, but - like the rest of the country - I've been Jimmered. I just love watching this guy shoot.

From anywhere on the court.

With guys up in his face.

No matter what the score.

Jimmer Fredette is an amazing college basketball player and it is fun watching him score. Jared Fawson and I were talking about this yesterday and we reached a consensus.

Growing up we both wished we could be Jimmer.

You know the Mormon kid who could really play ball. Someone who scored at will. Someone who was willing to take the big shot and capable of making it. I spent hours working on my shot, and that was just to play high school and church ball. This guy is doing it on the national stage. It's really amazing to watch.

Secretly, I hope the Jazz have a shot at him in the draft. We need someone who can shoot.

Does that make me less of a Ute? I don't think so. I am certainly no fan of the cougars, but I am a fan of Jimmer.

1 comment:

Kim said...

We LOVE this post!!!!!