Happy Valentine's Day from the crew. We had a fairly calm day. I spent hours making cookies for the entire neighborhood for some reason. (Mostly visiting teaching people, but the list just kept growing). Dylan helped in his own special way with the cookies.
The kids got tons of candy at school and a fun treat from mom and dad later that night.
A highlight for me was helping in Kennedy's class. She is always sad that we don't get to help in her class like we did last year in the co-op preschool she was in, so it was nice to help with the Valentine's Day party. We decorated cookies, made a craft and played some fun games. The kids had fun and I was glad to help out.
Jared and I actually didn't do one thing for each other on Valentine's day. Are we boring? Yes, very much so. Happy Valentine's day anyway, honey. I love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment