I honestly can't believe how much you've grown this year. You've gone from an infant to a toddler in the blink of an eye. Knowing you're our last child, it's hard to see the baby in you disappear. We have so enjoyed having you as our baby boy, but we look forward to seeing you become our little man.You pick up new things so quickly - it's amazing to watch you explore and learn. Words, ideas, relationships are all growing your in your life. Even though your energy is overwhelming at times, it encourages us, as parents, to "step up" our game and meet your needs.
Big D, please know how much our family loves you. You have added a great deal of love to our home, as your brother and sister adore you. Mommy and I can't get enough of our time with you. I wish this period of life could last forever, but I eagerly await your continued accomplishments. This is going to be a big year for you Dylan and we hope we can help you along your journey.
I love you D, Happy Birthday!
Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment