For the past couple of days we've been talking about the day you were born. It was such an amazing day and a great start to your beautiful life. I remember so well watching Mommy hold you for the first time. You were so tiny and peaceful - certainly not something you've continued through the years! I couldn't wait for my turn to cuddle with my precious little girl. You came home and made our first Christmas with you one to remember.
Now you're five. A preschooler. A singer. A dancer. A model. A big sister. A daughter. I can't tell you how much we love having you in our family. You are at the center of everything that goes on in our home. Sometimes that's a lot to live up to, but you wouldn't have it any other way. I love how much you want to be a part of the action. It's been so fun to go to your school and watch you interact with the other kids and the teachers. You want to help other kids feel involved, but you also want to let others know what's important to you as well. I can really tell how much the other kids love to be around you. Dede, you'll find that your personality is one that draws people to you. Use this trait to make friends and help people feel important. Whether it's the new kid in class or your little brothers - look out for those that need a friend.
Your mom and I are so proud of you. Each day we comment how lucky we feel to be your parents. You brighten my life and I am so happy to be your dad. I love you Dede girl.
Daddy
1 comment:
So sweet! Happy Birthday Dede!
Post a Comment