
Kennedy started preschool with Miss Fidge and Miss Alyson last week. She has been waiting all summer to go back to school. Let's hope she has that attitude the next 12 years!
Kennedy has been having so much fun at preschool. She loves to learn and likes to please her teachers.
Kennedy's preschool is a co-op, so we have the opportunity to go in and help a few times this year. I went in on Monday and had so much fun helping the kids and teachers. It was great to see how the classroom runs. I wish my house was that organized and why is it that Miss Fidge can ring a bell and the kids immediately clean up their messes and sit quietly in their chairs? How I wish that would work at our house!

I'm sad that Kennedy is growing up so fast, but I am proud of my little girl!
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS... WHAT A LITTLE DOLLY!!!
I want that bell too! :)
You look cute Kennedy!
Post a Comment