
Our neighborhood has officially come down with Guitar Hero mania!! I think that most of the 30 somethings in the area have purchased the game and many are addicted. I guess we still qualify as fans, even if it's been a few weeks since we've played. Still, the chance to get together and have a tournament is something too good to pass up. Better yet, the chance to dress as your favorite character and play against friends...
I went as Lars Umlaut. It's safe to say he's the character I most closely identify with. Covers his face with the paint and his body with spikes, the guy really knows how to rock. I tried to channel the spirit of Lars in the tourney earlier and things worked out pretty well. I finished third, even if I couldn't compete with the big dogs.
Tara dressed as a hybrid of Midori and Angus Young. Some school girl, all rocker. She came into the tourney as a favorite and she didn't disappoint. Finishing 4-0 and winning the night as she cruised through the hard version of Black Magic Woman for the victory. She claimed the spoils as well, with a copy of School of Rock for the prize. It was a great night, and thanks go to the Bell's for putting the party together....
6 comments:
What, no Casey Lynch? I'm so disappointed!
Sweet! Love the outfits. And to think I've played GH with the best...
I notice I didn't get an invite, alas, I could have finally showed off all of my tattoos
What a fun night!!! We are so lucky to have such a great group of friends you guys certainly "ROCK." Congrats to Tara on winning the whole shabang!
Love all the new posts T. And I would have to agree with what Angee said - And to think I've played GH with the best . . . may I have your autograph?
Jared is one sexy rocker. If I was wearing a bra, I would have thrown it on stage when he played. Also, I heard Rob Zombie is looking for an heir apparent to carry on his legacy when he dies of overdose next year. Jared, you're it.
Post a Comment