5/13/08

Diary of a Jazz Fan

So, the series is tied at 2-2. The Jazz have been in every game, but only managed to win the games in the Energy Solutions Arena. You'd think with our team winning the last two games, there'd be plenty of room for optimism. Truth is I think the Jazz could win the series, but I have a lot of questions about the last 3 games. Here they are in no particular order:

  • Will Carlos Boozer show up in 2 of the next 3 games?

  • Can the Jazz hold the Lakers below 100 pts. or 50% from the field?

  • Who is going to stop Kobe during crunch time?

  • Will anyone give Deron Williams any help during the 4th quarter?

  • Should Kyle Korver play as much in the 2nd half, when he's a liability on D?

  • Can the Jazz win in L.A.?


It's been a fun series and the weekend's games were incredible, but I still believe that the only way the Jazz can win is to step up and play some D. After that, someone has to score besides D - Will in the second half. Other than that - How bout' this Jazz?

1 comment:

Angee said...

I can't believe it has been an entire week without a new Covili post...