9/19/05

8th Anniversary


Today marks our 8th Anniversary together. It's hard to believe that we were married all the way back in 1997. I can't say that I remember a whole lot from our wedding day. It was a long day due to the fact that we were married in Manti, only a couple hours away. The day went pretty much as planned. We had an outdoor reception, so we hoped that the weather would cooperate. For the most part it did, the rain came down just as the last guests were leaving the reception (that thing couldn't end soon enough!) And now here we are.

Eight years later, we're still pretty much the same people. A little heavier, a little slower, but also a little wiser, and a lot happier. I'm not saying that we weren't happy back then, but our lives are so much fuller and complete now that we have a family. It may have taken seven years to add Kennedy to our family, but it has made all the difference in our lives.

No comments: