2/17/14

Dylan's 5th Birthday

Dylan's birthday is always around President's Day.  We almost named him Lincoln.  We usually spend President's Day with Jared's parents in New Harmony.  Which means Dylan usually celebrates his birthday in New Harmony.  This year was no different.  We celebrated Dylan's birthday with a fun Sunday dinner and an awesome bad piggy and angry bird cake.

Untitled

But as always, there can never be just one party! We also celebrated his actual birthday at home with dinner and a trip to the "Lego Movie" with the family. Dylan ended the day with opening his presents, and immediately ignoring his toys and playing his new Wii game. The kid is addicted!

Untitled

I really am in shock that my baby is 5. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is such a fun kid with a fun personality.   I love him so much! Happy 5th Birthday, Dylan!

Untitled

No comments: