This year included a very large blow-up bounce house and lots of kids to play on it. Alex had a fun birthday party, with water balloons, snow cones, cupcakes, ice cream bars, a pinata and lots of fun presents from his friends.
After the party, we figured since we had the bounce house all night, we might as well keep the party going. So we had neighbors, family and anyone who wanted to jump, come on over. We played all night on the bounce house!
Alex's party continued on Sunday with a family party with yummy food, a fun skateboard cake and even more presents. Alex got spoiled with a longboard and a new bike this year. He loves both but promptly wrecked on his longboard on his first try down the hill. Luckily he had his helmet on. I figure he will get better with practice!
I can't believe my Alex is 7 years old! He is already talking about getting baptized next year and is so excited to take that big step. I am so proud of my little Alex. He really is such a sweet, nice boy. Alex loves to cuddle and gives awesome hugs. He is such a thoughtful boy and is my best kid to help around the house. He is always willing to help with chores and loves to help his daddy with projects, especially if there are tools involved.
I am so thankful that we were blessed with such a sweet, loving boy! I love you, Alex! Happy 7th birthday!







No comments:
Post a Comment