Yep, you guessed it.
It is one of those milestone birthday years.
The kids and I talked about different things we could do for Tara to help celebrate.
We could take her to Disneyland - Alex
What about getting her a massage - Kennedy
I think Mom wants to play the Wii - Dylan
In the end, we chose to take Tara on a trip - to Park City. We found a nice condo for rent and started prepping for our surprise present. The kids were so excited to help me plan the weekend. We picked out activities, chose different restaurants, and finalized the agenda.
The hardest part was keeping everything a secret. The kids (and I) were so excited that it was hard not to spill the beans. Somehow we made and Tara was very surprised by the whole thing.
Our weekend couldn't have been better. We had tons of fun on all the alpine rides, the swimming pools, the park, the bowling alley, and just being a family. It was a great trip and I hope it was a welcome vacation for Tara.
Happy Birthday Tara - I love you!









No comments:
Post a Comment