Kennedy was born almost eight years ago. Since then, I have changed diapers non-stop until this May when Dylan finally decided to potty train. I have also had a kid at my side without reprieve in those almost eight years. So the idea that this school year I would have a few hours a week to myself was a little exciting. All three kids are going to school! Yes, I will only have a few hours here and there, but it might be kind of nice!

So Kennedy started school first this year. She is is second grade and has actually been excited to go to school. As we went to find out who her teacher was and who was in her class, she quickly realized that all of her good friends were in the other class and she was not. She was pretty disappointed but Kennedy is pretty outgoing, so I wasn't too worried. She's quick to make friends and I know she will be just fine. Kennedy's teacher is Miss Waddoups. She is fairly new to Oakwood, but is a great teacher who likes using technology and is pretty on top of things. So far, Kennedy loves her and is learning lots of new things.
Alex started next. He is in Kindergarten this year and was excited to be at Oakwood with his friends. He really likes his teacher, Mrs. Wray. She is sweet and caring and does a great job, even with 27 kids in her class. Alex is making new friends and really likes going to school...most of the time!
So Dylan is finally going to pre-school. He only goes twice a week, but this gives me a few hours a week to play! Dylan seems to love school. He likes his teachers and is doing really well. I was a little nervous, since Dylan is my stubborn, do whatever I want kid. But so far, he listens quite well and does what the teachers ask. His pre-school is at Oakwood so that makes it nice to be all together in the same school.
And those few hours a week that I have to myself...well, I just seem to run around like crazy, trying to get all the errands and chores done before I have to be back at school to pick up the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment