I mentioned several months ago that I was working on a little book project. Little did I know the time it would take and how hard it would be. I mean, come on, how hard could it really be to write about things I discuss every day? HARD. Between my lack of ability and Google constantly updating the way tools worked and looked this book took forever.
Well, I guess it's starting to become real. Instead of me working on a fun little project, I think there's actually going to be a book.
Earlier this week the publisher sent me the rough copy of the cover. I will say this is the first time it really hit me - this book is going to happen. I don't know if anyone will buy it, but Going Google is moving forward. Let's just hope Google doesn't change the way it looks again before March....

No comments:
Post a Comment