10/14/11

Look! No training wheels!

All summer I have been trying to convince Alex to learn to ride his bike without training wheels.  He gave it a try a couple of times, but could never quite get it.  We tried different incentives to get him riding.  We bought him a new bike.  That didn't work.  I pointed out to Alex several times that all of his friends were already riding without training wheels.  That didn't work.  Alex finally learned to ride his bike when his training wheels kept falling off.  So, off they stayed and Alex learned how to ride in about 20 minutes.  I think once he realized the training wheels were gone forever, he would have to learn without them.

finally riding
finally riding
Now Alex is riding around like a madman. He thinks he is the best rider in town! Good job, Alex! You did it!

No comments: